Open Enrollment Policy:
St. Patrick accepts applications for Preschool - 8th at any time throughout the year. Applications received after the deadline will be considered as space is available. Submitting an application does not guarantee admission.
Application Priority Deadline January 15th:
Applications should be submitted by this date to be considered in the first round of priority admissions for the following school year. Applications are still accepted and encouraged after this date and will be considered as space is available.
How to Apply:
Applying is easy using our Online Application. Just follow the instructions below to begin. If you are unable to apply online, please contact the admissions office to request a hard copy.
⬥ Create an Online Application:
To begin the Online Application process, create an account. Then log in to your account and create a new student application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application. Please note, once submitted you will not be able to re-open it.
⬥ Submit Application and Pay Application Fee:
After submitting the application, you can submit payment for the non-refundable $125 application fee (per student), print a copy of the completed forms and start a new application for another student (if applicable).
⬥ What Happens After I Apply?
—For JK, Kindergarten and 1st grade transfer students will need to do the following:
- Take a Gesell readiness screening in January or February ($35 fee due by the day of the screening).
- Parents attend a parent information session while your student participates in a group assessment in January and February.
- After all screenings and assessments are completed, acceptance letters and Gesell results will be mailed to parents in March.
—For transfer students 2nd-8th grade:
- After the completed application and supporting academic records has been received, the Leadership Team will review it and make recommendations to the Principal.
- An informal, family interview will be scheduled with the Principal.
- Final recommendations will be made and letters will be mailed to parents.
⬥ Request More Information
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
St. Patrick Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. St. Patrick Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.