SPIRIT WEAR (1:00 DISMISSAL DAYS ONLY)
Spirit day attire includes:
- Spirit wear should contain a St. Patrick logo
- Team shirts, official spirit wear (size appropriate) tops
- Shorts: (Boys) Uniform-length solid color blue, black, gray or denim shorts are permitted
- Skorts: (Girls) Uniform-length solid color blue, black, gray or denim skorts or shorts are permitted
- Sweat pants: Navy blue, black, or gray either solid or with stripes down the side; St. Patrick sweatpants are also acceptable.
- Jeans: Long jeans (Boys or Girls) or capri pant (mid-calf) jeans (Girls)
- All appropriate attire and appearance standards, including jewelry, make-up and shoes remain the same as uniform days.
- Anything not specifically mentioned is not allowed